Hunt for the Double

Ответить
Saso

Hunt for the Double

Сообщение Saso » Ср фев 15, 2012 2:38 pm

Hello, all! :)

I've been reading your reports regarding this new task and I have to say that I find it very interesting. I will try to enter the flow and catch up with the rest of you.

I do remember a few differences between my waking home and dream home - there are some extra rooms in the dream apartment - one behind the closet and another one behind the refrigerator. What I find specially interesting is that for the past couple of days both myself and my girlfriend hear some kind of noises (yesterday we even heard singing) from behind the closet. :shock: :pardon: It is kind of fun, actually.

Regarding my Double - I think that he is bigger than my physical self, he has huge (and when I say huge...) wings and loves to fly. :Yahoo!: There are also some other phenomena that I believe to be related to the Double, for example there is this bodily sensation in dreams that I call "dream mode" - it is a feeling of the dream (scene, sprites, surroundings,... - everything), perceived with entire "body". When it happens it usually causes change of visual perception - brighter and more intense colors, sharper edges of the objects and similar.

I would really appreciate it if someone could translate this (from topic http://dreamhackers.eu//viewtopic.php?f ... 1&start=50):
Isihij писал(а):...
еще помню ,(только не помню кто из ХС рассказывал :pardon:, вроде Вач или Равена ) что память хронится в задней части нашего тела,а сновиденная в нижней (от поясници и до пят)
я взял из чжун цюань Цыгна простукивание кулаком(той стороной где пальцы согнуты)нижней задней части торса(простукивание на грани болевого порога)

отлично помогало вспомнить обыкновенные сны ..... когда сам не мешал
умом вспоминать...
I don't understand the part regarding memories and dreams? :oops:

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Saso

D.K.Meron

Re: Hunt for the Double

Сообщение D.K.Meron » Пт мар 02, 2012 2:15 pm

Hi, Saso!
Isihij писал(а):
еще помню ,(только не помню кто из ХС рассказывал , вроде Вач или Равена ) что память хронится в задней части нашего тела,а сновиденная в нижней (от поясници и до пят)
я взял из чжун цюань Цыгна простукивание кулаком(той стороной где пальцы согнуты)нижней задней части торса(простукивание на грани болевого порога)

отлично помогало вспомнить обыкновенные сны ..... когда сам не мешал
умом вспоминать...
I remember (but I do not remember who told this - Vach or Ravenna) that our physical memory stores in the rear part of the body and our dream memory stores in the bottom part (from loins to heel). From Qigong I have taken the tapping with fist (side where fingers are bended) of the bottom rear part of body (tapping on the edge of the pain treshold).

It helped me to recall ordinary dreams when my mind did not interfere in the process.

Saso

Re: Hunt for the Double

Сообщение Saso » Пт мар 02, 2012 2:41 pm

Hey, D.K.Meron.

Thanks a million, you 're the best. :friends:

I've come across "tapping" as a technique of dream recall before. I think that one is taken from EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) - use index and middle finger of right hand, tap on wrist of left hand with somewhat first and second knuckle.

I'm not entirely sure but I think that the other is from The Sorcerer's Dream - again, use index and middle finger of right hand, tap gently on forehead (the area of third eye).

I've tried both methods and I've had some success with them, so... If someone gives them a try, let me know. :)

Regards,
Saso

Ответить