Questions and Replies

Saso

Re: Questions and Replies

Сообщение Saso » Ср ноя 23, 2011 1:58 pm

ioneks, thank you for your offer. I know that language barrier can be a problem, but after about three or four years of reading these materials translated by google translate I kind of got used to it. And besides, it is a good opportunity to learn some Russian on the way. :)

By the way - I think you posted my last reply in the wrong topic... :oops:

Thanks again! :friends:

charlila

Сообщение charlila » Чт дек 08, 2011 1:56 am

19-21\11 - after some reconstruction of dates... i don't remember any dreams.

at the 15 though i crushed with a vision of some of the caves i had been touring since 1st food circle until darkness up the steep heels ( mountains?) - most people in the rainbow gathering slept in caves, all caves at center camp were occupied, so i spend half a day measuring caves (most were sleeping-bag-size). felt my age. no cave was in a reasonable place for an old woman to climb in the dark -winning moon too - last thing i found my remote 2 rooms cave.
at each cave i laid "for measure" but than i realized i was actually getting briefly into dreaming (just closed eyes and saw the orange eye) - later when i had the vision of the dark arched little caves on falling asleep, i saw what i was doing - leaving my traces in each cave for my stalkers, probably to protect the spirit of the cave that will eventually give me shelter (remembering the sad story of the beloved spirit of cave in Kithyra that my partner and i caused, by tragical mistake, his fall... than we performed a future change for all the spirits of caves until the end of earth)
falling asleep i thought, enthusiastic, "now i'll fly to and fro between the caves on opposite mountains! and this time i will remember!"
but i didn't remember. as usual.

16 - i think - is when again i fell asleep enthusiastic noting "these will be important dreams!"

were there?
no clue.
17 i woke and climbed the mountain above my cave (for reception) with my notebook lap-top - i was carrying it with me 3 days in order to climb a mountain and always other thing happened.

was relived to find a smooth way up (my cave was marginal - if a flood came, i was to run quickly along the steep wall to the near gorge and clime the mountain - was a bit worried before climbing it on daytime) than a turn left - east - exposed center camp - main fire, kitchen... set in an easy to access cavelet, accessed the internet and entered Dark Forest of Consciousness.
no new posts at the thread of my workshop. nor at the Russian forum - Xiximora's was the last, still untranslated.

this could be Xelexa's messing - on my last nights on the internet he gave me a demonstration of his talents - post appeared 2 days after it's date, than Osiris' mails with links to the new posts appeared yet another day later. on previous occasions (other sites) i saw posts being deleted, half my mail archive been deleted (than some of it re-appeared)
...no, i saw, this was for real. the workshop is freezes.

OK, let me prepare that PM i promised Yoneks like a week ago.
but i could not concentrate.
(still didn't... not for forgetting or not caring. sorry, yoneks.)

shall i post? what?

wasting precious battery...
behind me was a fine stone floor between 2 slopes, above a crevice.
i shut the PC and went down to dance. the question i put: how do i relate to the freezing of the workshop, than how is correct for me to relate to it.

answers: i did with a bit of panic, which prevented me from performing the accurate set of actions.

danced on how to make the difference (between the way i relate to it and the correct way to relate)
not bothering with interpretation i took of my dress (staying with trousers and shirt).

felt the panic lifting off, mood clears.
the mountains reverberate with choruses: "food circle! now!"

at the circle someone hugged me - Gabriel!" remember? ten years ago you taught me to knock on death's gates."

another young man who missed his lesson at Ein Carem reacted with joy to have a second chance.
i was exited!
I announced a workshop of long recapitulation after food circle. a third guy joined. took them of course to the stone floor.
one thing i didn't have - the ceremonial bite of meet for recovering after the lesson. usually i bring some tuna fish cans - this time i didn't.
(edit: in the vegetarian rainbow eating meat\fish is illegal - an absurd, in a "tribe" claiming to follow American Indian warriors... but so be it.)

i roasted few potatoes in the kitchen's fire instead.

when we set to our improvised meal, a woman arrived with 2 little kids, looking for a tin opener . we opened her tuna can with a knife for her.
"take some, as much as you wish" she said.
"as much as you wish is all".
"take all!"
i gave her the big potato - she was so happy with it - the kids actually ate! i still have a poncho she gave me for the rain.

all 3 groups that i taught (7 students total) got their tuna cans - which i take for a clear and far-reaching omen, yet to unravel.

19\11 i inherited Gabriel's cave at the center.
don't remember any dreams... just some "imagined actions" before sleep.

-
edited once by me

Saso

Сообщение Saso » Ср дек 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Hello,

I was just re-reading some of the old DH materials and I was wondering if any of you knows where I could get Masyanya's book The World Falling In Your Palm and Spam's The Theory of a spiritual Way?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Saso

D.K.Meron

Сообщение D.K.Meron » Вс дек 25, 2011 10:24 am

Hi, Saso!
If I am not mistaken the first chapter of Masyanya's has already been translated (but not here), the whole book is not availbale due to problems with copyright.

Saso

Сообщение Saso » Пн дек 26, 2011 12:54 pm

Hi, D.K.Meron,

I remember reading the translation of the first chapter of Masyanya's book some time ago, but I can't remember, where I found it... When you say problems with copyright - do you mean copyright for publishing the book in Russian or copyright for English translation? Do you by any chance happen to know where I could get a Russian version? Preferably in .doc, .txt or .pdf?

What about Spam's book?

Thanks again. :)

Regards,
Saso

D.K.Meron

Сообщение D.K.Meron » Пн дек 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Hi!
This chapter was on one forum with DH-threads. Unfortunately I do not remember the name, something like "parallelvision.com" with "parallel" part.

There were troubles with Russian version - it could be easily stolen and reprinted by others, as it has already happened... so may be it is published somewhere in Europe, I do not know.

About Spam's book - the same :(

However I attached a Russian version in .doc. Two chapters...
Вложения
masya.docx
masya
(35.46 КБ) 1557 скачиваний

Saso

Сообщение Saso » Пн дек 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Oh, I see... I'm sorry to hear that these things are still so complicated.

Thank you very much for the attachment. :good: This should keep me busy for a while.

Regards,
Saso

Saso

Сообщение Saso » Вт июн 19, 2012 10:55 am

Hey, guys. I've been working with my dream diaries for a while now and I have a couple of questions that came across my mind during the process. I would appreciate your feedback on this.

First of, I would like to hear your opinion on how does having a partner and practicing dreaming work out for you (if you have one)? Or is he/she a dreamer, too?

How does going to work influence your dreaming practices?

Is anyone familiar with Doc's healing through dreaming? Do you know, how that is done? The way I understand it is to get into dreaming and look for physical body that needs healing. Or am I misinterpreting it?

How much of what you know about Dreamhackers and their dreaming practices have you experienced yourself?

Did you experience the explosion of dream memories? If so, can you ''describe'' the experience so I can try to compare it with what happened / is happening to me?

What is your ''interpretation'' of OBE and AP? Do I understand correctly that it is the same as what Dreamhackers refer to as Controlled Dreaming?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Saso

D.K.Meron

Сообщение D.K.Meron » Вт июл 17, 2012 9:27 am

Hi, Saso!

I do not have a lot of experience in CD but I hope some information may be useful.

Well, actually I do not have a partner but our collective energy tuning that we practice from time to time produce a good effect!
I think that in some ways it helps to make our intent stronger, so energy will move within a particular way.

Going to work is something that usually makes us tired and we waste energy here. However it is just a question of strategy.
During my work day I try to practice stalking, I try to save energy and strenghten my intent, even I do some tensegrity passes or yoga!
I suppose that work will not influnce you dreaming practice if you perform this work with love and acceptance. We just re-view our position to life and consider everything as a possibility to practice.
At the same time Ravenna once said that if we want to become a magician or sorcerer our way should be outside family, hard physical work and social engagement.

I have no info about the way of Doc's healing however I've read that he helps people to get of labyrinths that symbolises illness.
He can see a personal pattern then he enters labyrinth. There is a possibility to see this pattern, Izrigi wrote about it once (exercise "to catch a soma").
And there an easy way to heal somebody - you make a "crazy loop" in you dream, find sprite of someone you need and again and again try to heal him or her with different amulets or charms.

How much I have experienced.
You know that now DH has a really huge field of data and we may need years and years to read and practice it all!
There are some very talented practicians that succeed almost in each excercise. Other perople try to catch up. This path is marvellous but there is no time and perfection to succeed in everything. In each workshop there are those who obtain everything that Ravenna gives to us and those who say that all that is "rubbish". I have some experience related to DH... but this amount is so small in relation to the whole Path!....

"Did you experience the explosion of dream memories?".
I did not have this experience. Ravenna said that after this explosion something changes - you can freely enter dream from awaking state - there are no restraints, you can throw away your map because there is no need in it - you know you dream world from A to Z... everything becomes clear, you recall all your dreams but not at once: it may take a month or a year to unzip all your recalling data.

OBE (=AP) happens when your dream body enters real world. If this happens you can say that you have passed "third gate" of CD.

Well I hope I answer your questions :)

P.S. If you have some interesting and unusual experience we would be glad to read about it at this site.
Or may be you perform some researches/experiments or have some ideas about it: by all means there are dreamers who will join!

Saso

Сообщение Saso » Чт авг 02, 2012 5:47 pm

Hey, D.K.Meron,
D.K.Meron писал(а):... Well, actually I do not have a partner but our collective energy tuning that we practice from time to time produce a good effect!
I think that in some ways it helps to make our intent stronger, so energy will move within a particular way.
I've noticed that myself. I actually find it easier to flow with the stream than to work by myself. And it is more fun that way, too. :)
D.K.Meron писал(а):Going to work is something that usually makes us tired and we waste energy here. However it is just a question of strategy.
During my work day I try to practice stalking, I try to save energy and strenghten my intent, even I do some tensegrity passes or yoga!
I suppose that work will not influnce you dreaming practice if you perform this work with love and acceptance. We just re-view our position to life and consider everything as a possibility to practice.
At the same time Ravenna once said that if we want to become a magician or sorcerer our way should be outside family, hard physical work and social engagement.
I understand. I guess I'm just trying to figure out how to combine the dreaming practices with some sort of work/income to cover the expenses.
D.K.Meron писал(а):I have no info about the way of Doc's healing however I've read that he helps people to get of labyrinths that symbolises illness.
He can see a personal pattern then he enters labyrinth. There is a possibility to see this pattern, Izrigi wrote about it once (exercise "to catch a soma").
And there an easy way to heal somebody - you make a "crazy loop" in you dream, find sprite of someone you need and again and again try to heal him or her with different amulets or charms.
I vaguely remember reading Izrigi's "to catch a soma" exercise, but it's been a while so I should have to refresh my memory about it. :)

I was asking about Doc's ways of healing because of a vision that came to me in a meditation (I translated this "on the go", so if it is not understandable, please feel free to say):

A room with shady, monotone atmosphere, I think the place is made of wood. There is a wooden bed, on it lying a female figure in a white sleeping shirt, with some king of kerchief on her head, her hands lying on her stomach, she looks like she's asleep (or in a comma?). There is a dark red cover spread over white bed sheets. Next to the bed a wooden chair, a man sitting on it. He is turned with his back towards me (as if I stand behind him). He is dressed in a brownish jacket with white, soft collar, jeans and brownish boots. He sits with his right elbow nearly on his right knee, left hand resting on left leg. With his right hand (thumb and index finger stretched) he makes pressure on his eyes. He has dark (dark brown or black) hair and a beard, I think.

I have a strong feeling that this was some kind of demonstration of healing through "the interface of vision", but unfortunately I still didn't take enough time to test it myself.
D.K.Meron писал(а):"Did you experience the explosion of dream memories?".
I did not have this experience. Ravenna said that after this explosion something changes - you can freely enter dream from awaking state - there are no restraints, you can throw away your map because there is no need in it - you know you dream world from A to Z... everything becomes clear, you recall all your dreams but not at once: it may take a month or a year to unzip all your recalling data.
I see. According to what you say it feels familiar - I'm getting what appear to be random(?) dream flashbacks on several occasions throughout the day, but I still haven't figured out what to do with them. It is kind of hard because they always appear in "sets" (3-10 at the time) and they change so fast that it seems impossible to even "catalog" them (write them down), not to say describing them. :%)
D.K.Meron писал(а):OBE (=AP) happens when your dream body enters real world. If this happens you can say that you have passed "third gate" of CD.
Aren't OBE's considered to be astral travels to other worlds as well? Or is it just about using dream body in real world? I've been trying to figure out "bridging" for a while now and as far as I understand using your dream body in physical reality is considered to be 5th Gate of Dreaming?
D.K.Meron писал(а):Well I hope I answer your questions :)
Of course you did! :good: I really appreciate your feedback, because usually people don't understand that much of what I'm saying. :oops:
D.K.Meron писал(а):P.S. If you have some interesting and unusual experience we would be glad to read about it at this site.
Or may be you perform some researches/experiments or have some ideas about it: by all means there are dreamers who will join!
Thanks. :) When I translate some experience I'll definitely post them here.

Ответить