Новые вопросы и ответы

FAQ
lutien

Re: Новые вопросы и ответы

Сообщение lutien » Вс мар 24, 2013 11:25 am

charlila писал(а):can somebody help with the translation of vfhlbrfy1's post? google doesn't make enough sense. thanks.
vfhlbrfy1

Hello! I'm 25 years old, from 14 i suffer with sleep paralysis. year ago found out it's name, before that was afraid to sleep, was saying to relatives, they said that it's brownie, they said me to ask him: for good it is or for bad. I asked, but he was silent. Sleep paralysis made me suffer all the week, or one time at month. I didn't understand, what's going on with me and thought that i 'm crazy. But now i'm informed. I found out all the syndromes: for example, buzzing flies before appearing of it, voices, light wind in my back or shoulder. Acoustic hallucinations are different: voice or noise maybe. Cause of all that I found out, the question bedevils me: why is this happening? why our brain turns off while we sleep? and why we have lucid dreams? I read a lot of books, but all have different opininons: Kastaneda talks about 7 gates of dreams. I went to psychologist, but it didn't help. Maybe it will entertain someone-to learn something new, but i really want to heal myself of it, want to asleep like a man, I mean, close eyes, asleep, alarm bells, wake up, but not to asleep and constantly dream one thing: I lay and cannot move, hallucinations and so on. People, how can I heal of it? Or fow what and for who it is needed and where i must insert this if there is no cure?

p.s. google cannot help cause of punctuation i think :)

Informal_Heart

Сообщение Informal_Heart » Пн мар 25, 2013 12:20 pm

charlila, first of all - Thanks)
charlila писал(а):i think you don't need to look for dangers more than you do
Maybe you're right)
charlila писал(а):- also, you know with whom you're dealing - or...?
I have some suggestions, but I'm not sure..
charlila писал(а):visualize a cord of whithe transparent light coming out of your crown, about an arm long.
Do I understand correctly - the cocoons should spread from top to bottom, and then one by one on top of the previous one?

I like the dance to disintegrate that you described) Really want to try)
charlila писал(а):not fun...i don't know what it is all about.do you want me to try to find out?anything more specific?
I'll be very grateful if you could. As for the details: there is no blood and it does't hurt, just scary and uncomfortable.

vfhlbrfy1

Сообщение vfhlbrfy1 » Пн мар 25, 2013 10:49 pm

Slavianin писал(а):Сонный паралич очень неприятная вещь,это когда твое внимание вернулось в физическое тело,а нервная система еще не запустилась. Я раньше тоже боялся и ненавидел это состояние. Потом понял что его можно очень хорошо использовать. Каждый раз когда у меня паралич я выкатываюсь из тела. И попадаю в ОС. Очень редко в астрал. Паралич проходит сам ,в этом нет ничего абсолютно страшного. Он неизбежно проходит через несколько секунд. Ну или чуть больше. Твои состояния это удача и только польза. Многие убивают годы что бы их добиться,а ты хочешь убрать их. Твое дело.

У меня был такой перид в жизни,когда я полностью погрузился в реальную жизни (считал это очень важным). Я сказал себе четко -я оставляю пока занятия ОСами и подобными вещами. И они прекратились. Потом я конечно об этом жалел,приходилось опять достигать того,чего я уже раньше достигал.

Мое мнение займись развитием этих явлений а не отказом от них,хотя у каждого своя дорога)
Я просто не могу понять зачем надо это развивать? Чем это поможет мне в реальной жизни? Я просто в этой области вообще ничего не понимаю знаю тока то что я читал тысяча вариантов и не знаю че делать

Shinobi

Сообщение Shinobi » Вт мар 26, 2013 10:06 am

vfhlbrfy1 писал(а): Я просто не могу понять зачем надо это развивать? Чем это поможет мне в реальной жизни? Я просто в этой области вообще ничего не понимаю знаю тока то что я читал тысяча вариантов и не знаю че делать
Все зависит от того, чего ты от своей жизни хочешь и что для тебя - реальная жизнь, дэсу. Если хочется приключений, чтобы дух захватывало да знания, чтобы замирал в благоговении - то добро пожаловать к нам :crazy:, дэсу. А если предел мечтаний - домик на мальдивах, полные карманы денег и телочки под боком - то звиняй, дэсу. Мы на этом форуме как-бы все несколько того... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
И Шикамару уснул изо всех сил…

charlila

Сообщение charlila » Чт мар 28, 2013 2:08 pm

Luttien - thanks for the translation. (not only typos...)
charlila писал(а):- also, you know with whom you're dealing - or...?
Informal_Heart писал(а):I have some suggestions, but I'm not sure..
not name and address - but you recognize it, at least in dreams, and faster enough to react?
charlila писал(а):visualize a cord of whithe transparent light coming out of your crown, about an arm long.
Do I understand correctly - the cocoons should spread from top to bottom, and then one by one on top of the previous one?
it's one from top to bottom, next from bottom to top etc.
"from that point"=locked underground.
I like the dance to disintegrate that you described) Really want to try)
enjoy!
charlila писал(а):not fun...i don't know what it is all about.do you want me to try to find out?anything more specific?
I'll be very grateful if you could. As for the details: there is no blood and it does't hurt, just scary and uncomfortable.[/quote]

so...
danced on it - this is what i do for consulting, dancing on a question to receive an answer - (didn't ask for you - not advisable in your absence - asked what is correct for me to advise you) - first couldn't get a coherent answer. it said something about the crystal computers and the glass marbles i smashed and spread to camouflage my way. but the massage was very obscure. so, as my procedure in such cases (when it seems something i ask for should be kept confidential) is' i asked "what is correct for me to know about it"' and still - no coherent answer. maybe the timing was not right - i left it for a while.

only this morning i got the coherent answer - last night i shifted to the question "what is correct for me to ask" ' which usually gives me 3 questions: sometimes the answer first. so - i received an action to do about the glass in your mouth;

``````````````````````````````````````````````````
spin swiftly, powerfully, with arms to the sides palms upwards - 123
spin on, lifting both palms up, towards each other, fingertips pointing up, narrowing a bit more, like pointing at one point (up there, very high)- 4,5
-repeat the other direction - lifting just one arm, the other continue at the side 1-2-3--4-5
-repeat the other direction, other arm1-2-3-4-5
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
next answer was
- another action for you, in order to get rid of the glass in your mouth:
at the same time an action to get rid of what vitaly here
http://dreamhackers.eu/viewtopic.php?f= ... 1&start=20

calls "mesh": it is another stage in "climbing cords of light"
http://dreamhackers.eu/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1824, to be done AFTER you have learned all the previous:

(when you climb alternately cords planted in earth and in it's reflection, with the gravity upwards, there is an effect - if you go very high up, the reflection goes further with you.)
this takes another real life action to learn the intent:

lift your relaxed left arm upwards, draw with the tips of your fingers circles of about 30 CM in diameter. now bend and draw circles, a bit smaller, on the ground. repeat with right hand - circled up, circles down.

now, in imagination: bend down, mark circles, go further down,(imagining) deep your fingers in earth.
change arms
repeat, going deeper each time.

next:
climb up a cord

jump to the contrary gravity cord.
go the same direction (up became down since gravity is opposite direction), deep about half your fingers in earth's reflection, turn upside down, start descending, get down to earth (towards which you're upside down) deep your fingers as before.
go up (no turning) jump to opposite cord, continue same direction, deep your feet in "earth" up to the ankles.
continue , same manner, dipping right hand
- left feet
- left hand
- right feet -
again and again, each time deeper. eventually deep completely - your whole body on each dipping.

next:
imagine the "reflection" earth growing, gradually overlapping the "real earth, then retreating to it's original size.

now the real earth growing, overlapping, retreating to original size.

next repeat with the sun and the reflection sun
now go: earth - earth reflection, er [=earth reflection) earth;sun, sun reflection, sr [=sun reflection]; sun, earth, earth, sun, sun, earth; - earth, sr, sr, earth; ...

complete all the permutations.

next: choose (carefully) few persons and repeat this action with them - your body overlapping theirs, then theirs overlapping yours.

this kept me busy until sleep. only this morning i received the third answer. first i asked another question - what with the crystal computers. the answer:

the crystal computers - an extremely powerful installation installed under the level of earth by ? some aligns - in order to read futures and change them the moment they diverge their agenda - were confused by my smashed glasses - reflections of tiny crystal balls split into many different ones, each reflecting another alternative future. therefor they (? the operators of the crystal computers) created some overlap of their planet with ours, somehow similar to that overlap in my cord climbing above. this disabled some of my actions aimed to cleanse parts of the earth, since it linked the accumulated karma on their planet with the accumulated karma on earth. (all karma has roots in the earth - or the planet.)
`````````````````````````````````
next i received the 3rd answer for you - how to get rid of the glass in your mouth.

it was - spitting to the 4 directions. interpretation: spit it out to the 4 direction - the info you keep strictly confidential, for you are afraid it might hurt someone. it's always "over your tongue"' which cause the glass accumulate in your mouth.
so:
spit it out - tell it to whoever wants to listen.

charlila

Сообщение charlila » Чт мар 28, 2013 2:35 pm

vfhlbrfy1
you ask "why to develop?"

development is what happens to living creatures during time - babies crowling, then walking... can't be stopped. :) you can choose to be an invalid... not much fun.
if you define exactly what you want, i might have an advise for you.

lutien

Сообщение lutien » Чт мар 28, 2013 5:43 pm

Duma писал(а):По КК прочертил круги вокруг дома, под утро тело в параличе, потом вырывают насильно сущность из тела, вишу под потолком смотрю на свое тело лежащее на кровати, страх панический, вой как от реактивного истребителя, ощущение чужого присутствия, нахожу, обращаю внимание на него, хоп снова в теле, ощущаю манипуляции во рту в районе верхнего нёба, почитав посты понял 99% это снифер, а сделал он импринт на регрес, осиков действительно больше небыло,угас интерес, ребят прошу совета...
продолжай заниматься хоть чуть-чуть, вода камень точит, как известно :)

lutien

Сообщение lutien » Чт мар 28, 2013 6:00 pm

charlila, big thanks to you, hope that I understood right thing with steps from first description :) , and one more question:

i must move hands only while rotating the body to right/left side, or all the time?

p.s. http://dreamhackers.eu/viewtopic.php?f=31 this theme doesn't exist

warsfeil

Сообщение warsfeil » Пт мар 29, 2013 7:31 am

Если осознавшись в сновидении, пациент не может сдвинутся с места, тело сновидений словно каменный истукан, что бы это значило?

charlila

Сообщение charlila » Пт мар 29, 2013 11:38 am

lutien писал(а):
i must move hands only while rotating the body to right/left side, or all the time?
hands start moving together with rotating. i still hope to post a video
lutien писал(а):p.s. http://dreamhackers.eu/viewtopic.php?f=31 this theme doesn't exist
found it in a search
http://dreamhackers.eu/search.php?keywo ... mit=Search

the address again:http://dreamhackers.eu/viewtopic.php?f= ... guy#p44130

anyway its it's

Board index ‹ For English speaking users ‹ General Discussion<poem thread,post from Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:52 am. can you see it?

Ответить