Questions about the practiсe

D.K.Meron

Re: Questions about the practise

Сообщение D.K.Meron » Сб фев 04, 2012 1:36 pm

Hi, 100one!

You have a great experience in Lds and you are in the right place! This site is the only real site of DH. All other sites are fake sites, main goal of their founders is to make money or something worse, for example to deprive seekers of the Knowledge. Wars between these groups is a long story, you may find all information here, in Russian.
The better way to understand what is right and what is false is to try it yourself. However there are just four real sites - dreamhackers.eu , http://dreamhackers.eu/dream/dreamhackers.ru/, a special archive (I do not remember the name) and dreamhackers.info. First site is active.
Some materials including PM are reliably translated.

100one

Re: Questions about the practise

Сообщение 100one » Сб фев 04, 2012 3:20 pm

D.K.Meron писал(а):Hi, 100one!

You have a great experience in Lds and you are in the right place! This site is the only real site of DH. All other sites are fake sites, main goal of their founders is to make money or something worse, for example to deprive seekers of the Knowledge. Wars between these groups is a long story, you may find all information here, in Russian.
The better way to understand what is right and what is false is to try it yourself. However there are just four real sites - dreamhackers.eu , http://dreamhackers.eu/dream/dreamhackers.ru/, a special archive (I do not remember the name) and dreamhackers.info. First site is active.
Some materials including PM are reliably translated.
Thx Meron for the quick answer.
I can read all russian materials trough google translator, translated to croatian, because the language is not so diferent from yugoslavian the translated pages are readable and understandable.
I know now that i must stick to my intuition and read other materials just like informations and not stick to them, my practice is much beter when i stick to my intuitions in dreams. But i have learn something from these materials, i can read book in dream with no problem at all. My first gate is open, and now i'm concentrated do second.
But i must know if is the firs documents from first dream hacker real or just a fiction. Because i have downloaded all web page from 1st dreamhacker, before hackeros and all other groups. The page was on "dreamhackers.narod.ru" and all members was together with no fight (Masyanya, Ravena(Iveta), Doc, Tambov, SI...)
Can i believe to these documents, because i dont want to loose any time with false documents.

D.K.Meron

Re: Questions about the practiсe

Сообщение D.K.Meron » Сб фев 04, 2012 3:33 pm

Now dreamhackers.narod.ru is hosted by "gm" - she is DH's enemy.
It is better to compare materials that you have with this site: http://1dreamhacker.ru/ It is a full mirror of a real archive, so you can believe it.

Ответить