Questions and Replies

Psychonaut

Re: Questions and Replies

Сообщение Psychonaut » Ср авг 17, 2011 9:06 pm

Saso, you don't need to rewrite all your dreams again. Although there is a dream diary in this programm. You can just mention them by some words or phrases - so that you could recall those dreams. Much more interesting is the next step. When you associate your dreams with "dream bubbles" and put this "bubbles" on the map.

If you find interface language as a main barrier, ok, I'll translate some of it's key features.
---------
Main menu:
rus: Журнал / Сон / Карта / Вид / Помощь
eng: Journal / Dream / Map / View / Help

Sub-menu 'Журнал/Journal':
Новый / Открыть / Сохранить / Сохранить как / Экспорт (в XML) / Выход
New / Open / Save / Save as / Export (to XML) / Exit

Sub-menu 'Сон/Dream':
Новый / Показать / Удалить
New / Show / Delete

Sub-menu 'Карта/Map':
Приблизить / Отодвинуть / Новая зона / Режим редактирования зон / Создать новый шар
Zoom in / Zoom out / New zone / Edit zones mode / Create new bubble

Sub-menues 'Вид/View' and 'Помощь/Help' - no need to use.

(to be continued....)

Psychonaut

Сообщение Psychonaut » Ср авг 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Well, next row is pictogramm menu. It's items are as follows:

New dream / Delete dream / Zoom in / Zoom out / Show/hide grid / New zone / Put zones on the map / New perception bubble / Levels (pull-down menu, default is 'zero level').

So, this "New perception bubble" button is most interesting, that's why I emphasized it.
When you press it (a button with a ball and "+" on it), programm will ask you to enter a name for new bubble, it's color and (on the next tab) it's short description.

This new bubble will appear in a list at left side.
Then - you can drag-and-drop ip on the map! That's it! :Yahoo!:
Create and place on the map as much bubbles as you can - that is cartography. :"":

(You can also edit zones on a map. By default it looks like the map as dreamhackers discovered it. But you can customise it as you wish.)

Saso

Сообщение Saso » Чт авг 18, 2011 9:22 am

Wow! Thanks a lot! If I lived closer I would definitely invite you for a drink for this. :beer:

I'll give it another try and see where it leads. :)

Regards,

Psychonaut

Сообщение Psychonaut » Пт авг 19, 2011 12:09 am

:beer:

Psychonaut

Сообщение Psychonaut » Пт авг 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Zones of the default map.
You can edit them in: Map -> Edit zones mode.
(For example, you can change their russian names to english ones)

Город - Town
Дорога - Road
Зона катаклизмов - Zone of cataclysms
Сельские домики - Village houses
Реки, озера - Rivers, lakes
Равнина - Plain
Горы - Mountains
Парк - Park
Город(нижний), промзона - Town (lower), industrial area
Зона лабиринтов - Zone of labyrinths
Лес - Forest
Море - Sea
Пустыня - Desert
Болото - Swamp
Пляж - Beach

Home - is in the center of the map
South - at the top
North - at the bottom
East - to the right
West - to the left
(Map of dream-world is mirrored, as you probably know.)

Saso

Сообщение Saso » Чт ноя 17, 2011 12:56 pm

I have a question about dream objects – entities with their own energy. The thing is that after seeing their energy they radiate in different colors, for example
  • beings with yellowish / whitish glow – those are most common, acording to CC those should be human dreamers
  • In an underground cave I found a whale-like / shark-like creature that radiated light blueish glow (I think that it was some kind of transit, since after touching it I was transported to an underground canyon)
  • After removing its' face this other creature started to glow in shades of dark blue / black
  • Today I had a conversation with someone about life energy without form and after seeing some kind of bright purple egg-shaped form I woke up instantly
Does anyone know who/what they are and what are the differences between them? I tried to search the forum; I remember that there was a topic called Antrophomorphic Creatures (or something like that), but I can't find it anymore. Also, there is this other curious thing - on some occassions when I tried to see the energy of some beings, they would tell me not to bother because I can't see them. Why would sprites say something like that? If they weren't sprites, what were they? Why couldn't I see them?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Saso

Сообщение Saso » Вт ноя 22, 2011 4:09 pm

I just saw a topic called "Treatment" in the Russian Questions and Answers section (url: http://dreamhackers.eu/viewtopic.php?f= ... t=0#p36574).

First of, I am not from Russia but still I had kind of new / unexplained experience and I think it might be in that time interval (19. - 21. 11. 2011 in late afternoon / early evening). I saw some kind of "rip" in space in middle of my living room. It looked like someone took a knife and made a cut through air and there was this thin yellowish line with blueish glow around it. The biggest one was about 0.5 meters long and it dissipated when I tried to focus on it.

Regards,

ioneks

Сообщение ioneks » Вт ноя 22, 2011 5:15 pm

http://dreamhackers.eu/viewtopic.php?t= ... t=0#p36582
rawneyo писал(а): ioneks, Thank you. Unfortunately, my knowledge of foreign languages is far from normal. I'd like you to ask Saso, what did he feel while observing the cut. It would let us have more certain information on the scale of the phenomenon.

Saso

Сообщение Saso » Ср ноя 23, 2011 9:37 am

I was surprised to see something like that in waking reality (even did a couple of reality checks to see if I was actually awake) but other than that there was no special feelings nor strong emotions.

About my dreams at that time - I had two very short, but vivid and rather intense conscious dreams in two days after a looooong dry spell. The first was about 5-6 shadows flying around our heads and after sitting down on fences changing shapes into eagles. I stretch my arm and try to touch one of them and it spreads its wings and jumps on my arm. We look each other in the eyes, then it makes a sound and flies off. The other birds leave as well.

The second was also about birds, but this time there was only one eagle, about one meter in height. When I saw it, I tried to stabilize the environment but someone called me and I lost my focus.

Ioneks, thank you for translating. :beer:

ioneks

Сообщение ioneks » Ср ноя 23, 2011 1:28 pm

Saso, you're welcome.

If some Russian posts are unclear for you, feel free to ask for comments/translation. My powers are limited, but some small help from me can be expected. The offer is valid for any Russian post, not only Questions&Answers.

Ответить