Reports on 2nd cycle - controlled dream tuning: images task

Ответить
J.R.Tomlin

Reports on 2nd cycle - controlled dream tuning: images task

Сообщение J.R.Tomlin » Пн мар 22, 2010 7:39 pm

Reports on 2nd cycle - controlled dream tuning: 2nd task - images task

Have been practicing this task for 3 days. As the task description says (which you can find in the 'translations' section) the first 30 seconds are spent on tinsel task. After this I then just relax and wait for any dream plot or imagery. Often I notice dreams start up very suddenly and on a deeper level than the dark screen (i.e. darkness behind closed eyes). Sometimes its almost like I'm starting a dream plot without really having any proper images, just a vague feeling of them. Almost as if the plot is the more important governing factor. When these plots start, the eyes are relaxed, perception is somewhere else and is not focused on the dark screen.

However, after a few of these plots starting (and me realising it and 'sliding off' from the dream) I noticed a few times that when I focus my attention back to the dark screen, a small hole has opened up and a dream image can be seen inside. One time it was a lovely rural scene, I could see a field gate and meadows beyond. These images (at this point of their development) usually lack colour. I have seen this hole (with a dream image inside it) before, but usually this is in that sleepy state in between dreaming and waking, so it is great to be able to encounter this straight from the waking state.

Other obsverations: when slipping off into that sleepy state (which involves letting the eyes relax and not focus on the darkscreen) when a dream plot starts, its priority seems to be other senses rather than visual. For instance, the feeling of movement - like I am moving. Also being drawn totally into a dream plot even though there is barely any visuals. Actually this is more like a knowing of how the visuals are rather than seeing them in much detail. When looking back to the dark screen (after pulling myself out of several dream plot starts) it is nearly always 'active' somehow. It either has the hole in the darkness with the dream imagery inside, or an image fades in and out of the darkness, e.g. like images of strange faces.

Field9

Re: Reports on 2nd cycle - controlled dream tuning: images t

Сообщение Field9 » Чт мар 25, 2010 2:37 am

I've started the Tinsel Task 2 watching the shapes and attemping to slide... I'll keep working on this one as I didn't feel my best effort was made yet. Several times when I set out to do the task I had fallen asleep instead.

Field9

Ответить