First Gate (dream mapping programm)

Ответить
J.R.Tomlin

Re: First Gate (dream mapping programm)

Сообщение J.R.Tomlin » Вт мар 16, 2010 12:31 pm

Hi defect,

thanks very much for sending the link to download the dream mapping software. I just downloaded it and it looks like a very useful tool.

One thing I wasn't sure of is how 'precise' the map looks. I know that there are meant to be archetypal elements pervading all dream maps, but I can't help but wonder how many dreamers might not find the industrial zone (or the forest etc.) exactly where it is located on the map, if this 'template' of dream reality had not already been impressed on them? The map seems so detailed even to include a particular shaped road to the east. Surely there are individual differences with regards the locations and appearance of some of these places?

J.R.Tomlin

DarkLight

Сообщение DarkLight » Вс мар 21, 2010 12:51 am

J.R.Tomlin,

There is no any exact plan of map, it's individual. But we all are "made" almost the same way, we perceive the same world aspects of which find reflections in our dreams - believes, fears and lots of programs we usually are not aware of.

For now the best thing you can do is to get a copybook or a number of drawing sheets and map all you can. Give each map a number and a name. It's easier not to map all at once and on one page. Mapping goes step by step: you map each "bubble" (the dream location) separately. Each dream is your "bubble of perception", you'll feel how to separate them.
Sometimes you'll map a garden, sometimes the whole area from the sky: sea, forest, mountains etc. Don't detail things too much because the task is to map the main features, small parts will always change.
For example, you map church, it's surrounded by 3 buildings, it has a high hill beside it and a sea to the right.
With time your "bubbles" will connect either one by one or many at once.

There are some features of the map which coincide for many people. I may describe them further.

Wish you luck,
Sweet dreams,

-DarkLight

J.R.Tomlin

Сообщение J.R.Tomlin » Пт май 07, 2010 3:35 pm

Hi DarkLight,

sorry about the delayed response. Thanks very much for your advice about mapping. It makes sense.

I'd be interested to hear about which features of the map are geographically related for many people

Kind Regards,

J.R.Tomlin

Ответить