How will it be

Ответить
J.R.Tomlin[archive]

Сообщение J.R.Tomlin[archive] » Вс сен 13, 2009 1:21 pm

Hi Ravenna,

when will we be starting on the below? I have had such experiences that you mentioned. When will we start researching these programs of consciousness? Or should we have already started along side the earth/basic element task?

QUOTE (cubus @ 2009-09-11 12:29:10)
Ravenna:
We will begin from fixation and identification some of this kind of filters. Then, with the help of hackera??s methods, we will hack one of the filters, and wea??ll make a so called a??exploita?? and begin to manipulate the defensive program of consciousness for ourselves. Dona??t be afraid, you wona??t go crazy from this. Wea??ll just get to the root, a??retypea?? it a little and see what wea??ve got. Certainly, many participants would be confused if I were to present material in this manner. Thata??s why Ia??ve decided to do our research in the form of a quest. We will make a hackera??s bestiary, a compendium of beasts of the dreaming world. Many of you have probably met creatures or beings that have injected something into the roof of your mouth, behind your ear or into your left eyelid in a dream. You may have seen larva and insects on human bodies and near electrical sockets and switches. You may have been pursued by evil spirits. Have any of these happened to you? Yes? Good! This is exactly what we need. We will research these programs of consciousness and use them for hacking the basic systems of consciousness. You may want to know for what reason would we do this. The reason is so we can have access to a great number of fine features. For widening dreamers channels of RAM. By this I mean that a persona??s ability to recall their dreams will be increased. For wisdom, for knowledge, for understanding onea??s capabilities and much of oho-ho-like things!
You may wonder if there are any contraindications. If you have an a??ecstatica?? or a??exalteda?? personality a?? someone who is excitable and likes to exaggerate everything (in Russia there is a proverb a??He makes an elephant instead of a flya?? a?? ita??s when a person exaggerates everything and therefore lead themselves to folly) then you had better not try it. If you are feeling you dona??t need it then you surely dona??t need it. If you came here only to try to corrupt this research later on, then think twice about it.

Araknida[archive]

Сообщение Araknida[archive] » Вт сен 15, 2009 3:42 am

I would like to participate in the research if its still possible. I realize i\'m 5 days late... I was following a thread about this on another forum but I had to go offline for a couple of days and when I came back it all had vanished. It involved some misunderstandings about spamming and stuff.. but nevermind that. Found this finally ^^

I actually wanted to ask was this suitable for beginners too but that was already answered by one of Ravenna\'s posts. Thats even the more reason I\'d like to participate.

J.R.Tomlin[archive]

Сообщение J.R.Tomlin[archive] » Вт сен 15, 2009 3:03 pm

Hi Araknida,

welcome to the Dreamhacker forum. I have checked with Ravenna and it is fine for you to join in. Please share your task experiences :-)

Kind Regards,

J.R.Tomlin

QUOTE (Araknida @ 2009-09-15 02:42:37)
I would like to participate in the research if its still possible. I realize i\\\'m 5 days late... I was following a thread about this on another forum but I had to go offline for a couple of days and when I came back it all had vanished. It involved some misunderstandings about spamming and stuff.. but nevermind that. Found this finally ^^

I actually wanted to ask was this suitable for beginners too but that was already answered by one of Ravenna\\\'s posts. Thats even the more reason I\\\'d like to participate.

Banana[archive]

Сообщение Banana[archive] » Чт сен 17, 2009 5:47 am

hello

i found this linked in a thread on Dreamviews by J.R. and i was wondering if i could be a part of the research

J.R.Tomlin[archive]

Сообщение J.R.Tomlin[archive] » Чт сен 17, 2009 12:26 pm

Hi Banana,

welcome to the English part of Dreamhackers forum :-)

You are most welcome to join in. A few others have only just started, so you are not alone. Looking forward to hearing your feedback regarding tasks. Just look through the threads in the English section and you\'ll see what things we\'re working on. Just ask if you\'re not sure. (Tasks we\'ve focused on so far are the demo: burning books to detect barrier, and the 3-5 day task asking the earth and first element to be our teacher.)

Kind Regards,

J.R.Tomlin

QUOTE (Banana @ 2009-09-17 04:47:56)
hello

i found this linked in a thread on Dreamviews by J.R. and i was wondering if i could be a part of the research

ChHIA[archive]

Сообщение ChHIA[archive] » Вс окт 11, 2009 12:17 pm

Most interesting! I have your DH course about dream control in a published book in 2006, translated from Russian to Lithuanian. Good practice! Unfortunate I just started it - had to do it years ago!

Ответить