Luminosity Return & Dream Remembering (the third task)

J.R.Tomlin[archive]

Сообщение J.R.Tomlin[archive] » Чт окт 01, 2009 11:06 am

sorry, hadn\'t logged in. Above post was from me.

ChHIA[archive]

Сообщение ChHIA[archive] » Пн окт 12, 2009 7:34 am

Doing cleaning out my inner space practice. So far I get minor third eye stimulation. It is stimulated more when I\'m in a sitting asana and not lying in bed. Being in bed gives the disadvantage of falling asleep - drifting away. Will continue the practice for more minutes.

ChHIA[archive]

Сообщение ChHIA[archive] » Пн окт 12, 2009 10:04 pm

I\'m taking a gap day. Got a headache and spaced out feeling. I had had experiments with charging my third eye directly i.e. not from the first tan tien and they ended with results I\'m having now. But I give it a go when my headache stops. Has the practice something to do with charging the third eye or I\'m doing something wrong?

Any other practice to remember dreams? :)

ChHIA[archive]

Сообщение ChHIA[archive] » Ср окт 14, 2009 2:59 pm

A change of visual perception right after the practice. Not a practical one. A disoriented emotional state the next day. I think I did the exercise no more 10min in asana. No distinct visuals. I think it\'s not a newbie friendly exercise or I\'m doing it wrong. I\'m moving on to the exercise in the 4 task.

J.R.Tomlin[archive]

Сообщение J.R.Tomlin[archive] » Чт окт 15, 2009 12:55 pm

Hi,
had some good dreaming attention on 13th october. Realised I was dreaming and remembered on the 3rd task. Decided to use spinning as way to reach destination. First thought of train station, then remembered I need big building nearby. So intended to reach that as I spun. Felt that feeling that indicates I\'ve changed to a different dream scene. Stopped spinning and I was outside a museum. It was connected to children\'s themes from the 1970s. I remembered what Ravenna had said about treasury often being on third floor, not in basement. Then decided to use intent again while spinning to gain access to the part of building where my luminosity is stored. I ended up in some large room and there was a woman doing a tour. I thought I should grab some objects to get the luminosity, but then remembered that you do not need to do that. So instead I just wandered around that floor, observing. After a while of doing this and still having awareness I was dreaming, I decided to do another task concerning basic commands. Then after that I decided I might as well spin again and intend to go somewhere else where my luminosity is stored. I arrived at a supermarket that I used to visit fifteen years ago.
Then I was pursued by a group of DCs (dream characters). They wanted to stop me from spinning. At one point I was in a rural area near a river and they were coming for me. I didn\'t want the interaction to end my dreaming awareness (lucidity) so I spun fast intending to get away from that place. When I stopped, I was at the same place but those pursuing DCs were gone. Later they found me again and had me trapped in a house. I managed to escape (had to struggle turning a key just as a woman had nearly reached me) then got outside. I then flew away from them.
Observations: the day before I spent a lot of the day wandering around fields and meadows, out in nature. Spending this long out walking in nature was an act of not-doing for my normal routine, which I can imagine impacted positively on my dreaming.

Ответить