Going To Amduat (the second task) - Voice Commands

Ответить
Psychonaut[archive]

Going To Amduat (the second task) - Voice Commands

Сообщение Psychonaut[archive] » Чт сен 17, 2009 2:11 pm

Ravenna:

We shall ivestigate the way of Ra in Amduat. You can have a look at a collection of materials on http://www.dreamhackers.ru in the thread "Plans for prospectives" ("Планы на перспективу"). Guys there promissed to make a map of the way.But right now we've already made a boat - this forum. Every participant will be Ra. I'll take a role of Hathor or navigator.

Your main task for the nearest 5 days is to collect necessary attributes. You read the materials, mark the gods and companions you need during "the first hour" of your way, and make strategical list of necessary things. Every one of you will have your own list - your own interpretations (for example, for snakes and baboons). You already know how to make temporary teachers. So, you can guess, how to recruit necessary assistants. The main thing is to get prepared for a journey, to assemble your allies and to make a plan of your actions. Thus, you focus your attention on a PLAN of actions. I want you to go deeply into your coming journey, get acquaint with stages. Dont "run before locomotive". "First hour" will take not less than half a year. Therefore get engaged in interpeting of all that things which ancient people adviced to take into the boat.

Your minor task will be manipulations with your voice. In your dream you should remember about them and try to pronounce loud words which express Intent! If you master the words of power or intent, they will be the directives for working with dream programms. Try commands: "Fly!", "Day!", "Night!" When meeting some persons in your dream, try commands: "Stop!", "Get out!", "To me!" And, of course, investigate other commands which you find necessary. In a dream you'll understand the difference between idle talk and the words of intent. After a continuous practice you will be able to transfer your skill of words of intent into dayly reality.

Psychonaut[archive]

Сообщение Psychonaut[archive] » Чт сен 17, 2009 2:21 pm

Note:

The thread "Plans for prospectives" is here:
http://www.dreamhackers.ru/index.php/topic,5252.0.html

English speaking can also have a look at this links, where the first and other hours of Amduat are described:
http://www.maat.sofiatopia.org/hidden_chamber03.htm
http://www.invisiblebooks.com/Amduat.htm

J.R.Tomlin[archive]

Сообщение J.R.Tomlin[archive] » Пт сен 18, 2009 3:43 pm

I would say, for us English speakers, the most important link to look at is the book (first chapter about the first hour):

http://www.invisiblebooks.com/Amduat.htm

And set yourselves about an hour to go through that chapter.

Yahoo [Bot]

Сообщение Yahoo [Bot] » Сб сен 19, 2009 12:33 am

In the first task people reported their findings in the thread so I guess I\'ll start here for the second:

I\'ve had 2 lucid dreams so far in the last week which is very strange cos I\'ve been trying it for a very long time and somehow it worked now and furthermore... it was unintentionally this time.
Last night I had a most peculiar dream, I\'m really baffled as I\'m not following the tasks that well (shame on me), yet still... Seems like I did the shouting intent part.

In my dream (non-lucid) I was in my bedroom and I was some sort of magician. I remember that I knew I had power over stuff by saying stuff to it. Like shouting my intent for a light switch to turn on the light. I did this with various things and it all seemed to work, then sometime later the lights didn\'t work when I tried to light them on and then a doubt came over me, \'How is this working anyways, is my intent pure, how does this work, am I doing it correctly?\'. I somehow felt after this event, that even though I tried it the same way as before that my intent wasn\'t pure anymore. Before those questions, I believed and had this confidence that I could do it, later there was a small doubt in me that was blocking my true intent I guess. Even though I said it confidently and really wanted the lights to go on, there was an underlying doubt in my that said it\'s possible it might not work this time again (like it did that one time).

I\'m puzzled how I can overcome this... How to believe and convince yourself and not doubt your intent, even though it\'s subconsciously and you don\'t want to doubt yourself?

Ladon[archive]

Сообщение Ladon[archive] » Сб сен 19, 2009 12:35 am

Ooops, wasn\'t logged in. That last reply was mine.

J.R.Tomlin[archive]

Сообщение J.R.Tomlin[archive] » Сб сен 26, 2009 1:35 pm

I found this task difficult to get into because I do not really have an interest in the Egyptian Gods. I know that it is about observing the programs running with regards Gods etc, but still I found it hard to read the literature about them. However, I decided to look at Northern tradition Gods who I have had an interest in in the past so am familiar with them and thier myths. I decided to focus on them and also animals/creatures as companion \'helpers\' to accompany me on my journey in the boat across the sea of consciousness/awareness.
With regards the minor task, I have had experience with this over the years in controlled dreams (high awareness lucids) and obes/energy body experiences that I have had. It is true, the voice, when used with intent in dreaming, is a powerful tool. I have made night into day and day night (in the dream scenery). Also I have used it to send myself firing up into space and also to travel to someone else. Also I made changes that affected the physical from the dream state by shouting commands. I noticed that when using my voice in that way, my voice would become much louder and echoey, and the dream scene would somehow seem different. It\'s hard to say how different, I was going to say less real, but I don\'t think it\'s that. It\'s almost like I was in a different space in those moments when using my voice in that way.
Regards,
J.R.Tomlin

Field9[archive]

Сообщение Field9[archive] » Пн сен 28, 2009 11:10 pm

I felt many things that night I started reading the text, among them, an eagerness to get it started. I\'ve only read the first hundred pages of the Amduat link and am awaiting to read more. As much as i\'d like to say i\'ve come up with a plan of action on proceeding on this task, i\'ve only touched the tip of the things to come in regards to the journey... It is unfolding before me. I\'ve added several new words of intent and will continue to see how that goes. Will relate those finds when they come about.
Field9

Ответить