A set of exercises "A Sticky Glance"

Ответить
taraxacum[archive]

Сообщение taraxacum[archive] » Пн ноя 16, 2009 3:51 pm

For each exercise you have only 2 days. If you are not lazy you\'ll have good results.

The first thing we will do is the practicing a sticky glance. Thousands of magic practices require this skill. We will start with little practices and then will face greater.
1. Choose a walking person whose back is turned on you (in a crowd in the street). Look at the bottom of his nape - the place where the skull and the neck are joined. Try to look a bit deeper in the nape, your glance should be inside sliding on the bottom of his/her brain. Send this person a clear non-verbal command to look back. Try to do it all the time when it is possible. Let it be 20 attempts. Sign all successful attempts, analyze them and take the best. Do not try out people who stay sidewise (half-face) or face-to-face!
Many people knew about this trick and they did it in their childhood. So we will begin with this childish exercise. You have two days and the minimal number of attemts is 20. Awake your sticky glance. This function is available to you. You just did not use it for a long time.A glance and a mental command. The main things are - the quality of your glance and the clearness or sonority of your command.

J.R.Tomlin[archive]

Сообщение J.R.Tomlin[archive] » Сб дек 05, 2009 3:54 pm

I practiced this recently at an event at my local town (where they were turning on

the christmas lights). There was quite a lot of people standing around watching an outdoor stage where a choir was singing, and different people were giving speaches.

I wandered around the back of the crowd and tried out the sticky glance exercise. I did not spend more than 20 seconds on each person (I decided they were probably likely to look around after a while, as they might be looking for someone in the crowd, so I didn\'t think it would get fair results to spend too long focusing on them). My result was 13 successes out of 20. They either turned their head to the side and peered over their shoulder or turned around completely. I found by focusing on a feeling of confidence (at my ability to be successful with the task) whilst performing the task increased my liklihood of success.
Has anyone else given this a go?

taraxacum[archive]

Сообщение taraxacum[archive] » Вс дек 06, 2009 3:33 pm

Exercise #2
The task is the same but this time try to make a person to look exactly on his/her left or right. Command him : Look left! And she should obey you.

You should practice your will now. It should be a volitional message. Don\'t use belly-button, use only adja-chakra. It\'s better when your message is silent.
You have 2-3 days for each exercise.

taraxacum[archive]

Сообщение taraxacum[archive] » Вс дек 06, 2009 3:43 pm

Exercise #3

Choose a goal(a person)who is approaching you. \"Hook\" or catch this person with your glance but do not look at him. You are closer and closer to him, you drop a glance at him (without head movements)and then you follow your goal without looking at it just with your averted vision.

The goal will percieve your glance, it will gape upon you, but be quiet and continue this exercise. Try 20 goals. Feel this tenacity, stickiness. Then you will be able to enhance it and use in other exercises.

taraxacum[archive]

Сообщение taraxacum[archive] » Вс дек 06, 2009 3:52 pm

Exercise #4

You are going to make something fantastic now. It is a test for your glance.

During the conversation with somebody look on his mouth when he is speaking. Choose an apropriate moment and try to put in his mouth your own word, i.e. using your special glance make him to say your word. It is like hypnosis, but you do not use words.

The best time to do that is when the person you\'ve chosen is trying to find a word in his monologue. When he makes a pause, mentally send him the word.

After some practice put in the words that are out of the context of your conversation.

If you have positive results make them to say not a word but a whole phrase.

taraxacum[archive]

Сообщение taraxacum[archive] » Вс дек 06, 2009 4:02 pm

Exercise# 5

Now we will learn how to use a sticky glance with an intention.
Let\'s try to find money or jewels that somebody have lost.

Remember about the task all day, remind that your glance will look for and anchor money.

When you are in a place where you can find money, try to scan with your glance.

Wait for something wonderful. Believe without believing.

If you fail to find anything then ask somebody of your family to hide a coin or a bank-note and then do find it tuning your glance and intention.

Coldworld[archive]

Сообщение Coldworld[archive] » Чт янв 28, 2010 3:13 am

what is a sticky glance? it\'s not a penetrating staring. It\'s first of all an incident! By performing the sticky glance, we first of all perform an act of focusing our intention. imagine you drive a car in full speed, in a full traffic zone. or you walk in a wild jungle, where in any minute you could run into a tiger. Something alike happens during a sticky glance. you must preserve a total soberness of the senses. but sight is the most important. it cease to be only sight. it begins to receive notes of foreseeing, locating places, guessing.

A sticky glance like this we will need on our next task. we shall call this task: \"I go where the glance takes me\". in some way it\'s a search of the abstract. search for you don\'t know what. go on a \"hunt\" or a \"search expedition\".

let\'s say you go out of your house. look around. turn on all senses. relay on your intuition. pick your first direction, or a \"hole\" in the surroundings. go there. after a little distance (choose the distance by sense) again look around, and choose a new direction.

look for a place to which the sticky glance attracts you. give in to the will of this sticky glance. let it become a big event. not sighting or observing the surrounding, but a full monitoring with gleams of \"holes\" and abstract goals. let the glance take you to some place. find out what abstract goal called you there. the main focus in this exercise is not on successiding in getting the goal, but on getting there. you need to exercise your sticky glance. make it an instrument with new qualities.

might be that my instructions are a bit abstract. but if you\'ll catch the \"depth\" of the sticky glance, and perform this monitoring of the surroundings, you will be on half way to full \"seeing\".

Coldworld[archive]

Сообщение Coldworld[archive] » Чт янв 28, 2010 3:46 am

the next task is given for 3 days with 2 tries on each day. every try for 10 minutes.

you sit by the window and look outside. your goal is to attract with your gaze some sort of nagual apparition. press the fingers of your left palm together. very gently knock with your finger on the wanes in the left side of your head. it activates the left hemisphere of your brain. now look out of the window with both eyes, but try to make the left eye the dominant gazer. imagine you look with your left eye through a pipe. you look with both eyes, but mainly with the left. we \"magnetize\" with our gaze a nagual apparition in our every day life.

It\'s not clear what it shall be.

So look on the surroundings out of your window and practice the domination of the left eye, and \"catching\" by the intention.

J.R.Tomlin[archive]

Сообщение J.R.Tomlin[archive] » Вс фев 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Thanks for posting these exercises Coldworld. In your most recent post you say \'press the fingers of your left palm together\' - by this, do you mean whilst keeping fingers straight, bring them together (so that hand is stretched out flat, with all fingers touching)? And when you say \'very gently knock with your finger on the wanes in the left side of your head.\', when you say \'wanes\', do you mean \'veins\'? Would this be over the left temple?
Thanks,
J.r.Tomlin

Ответить