Identification of unnecessary energy contacts

Saso

Identification of unnecessary energy contacts

Сообщение Saso » Сб янв 14, 2012 11:07 pm

I would like to participate in the experiment of identification of unnecessary energy contact that rawneyo suggested ( topic http://dreamhackers.eu/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1316). I would appreciate it a lot if someone could translate the instructions.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Saso

ioneks

Re: Identification of unnecessary energy contacts

Сообщение ioneks » Вс янв 15, 2012 10:19 pm

http://dreamhackers.eu/viewtopic.php?t= ... t=0#p37442
rawneyo писал(а): I decided to introduce one interesting thing. Results will define, wether I would introduce some other interesting things.

I found this thing while watching at skimming energy cream off the human. The thing allows to create an interlayer between the physical body, into which vampire's tentacles are stuck, and the outer world. Afterwards it became clear, that by doing this thing any energy contacts to a body can be revealed. At first, it's better to start revealing harmful contacts.

To do so you have to couple hands into a “lock” by connecting the fingertips (!) of index fingers and thumbs, in such a way that the thumbs are connected in a direction to yourself, and the index fingers are directed to the opposite side. The fingers are relaxed. After that a feeling shoud originate from will and heart chakras. Watch the changes in the feeling and the color. The feeling extends the physical body at the range of 10–15 centimetres and transforms into some resilient material. After that focus your attention at such thing as: is there anything, that draws its rays to you? Define, wether it is pleasant for you or not. If not, with a willpower effort exhort it beyond the border of the “interlayer”. In such a way we obtain an ability to experience the state without the undesirable energetic contact, one or another. In my opinion, the contact with a flyer can be detected.

Do you need photos of the hands, or everything is already clear?

UPD Guys, before starting the work, please inform me. I will initiate you into this thing, then tell you that you were initiated, and after that you may try. And those, who perform, please, give feedback.

Saso

Сообщение Saso » Пн янв 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Thank you, ioneks! :friends:

Preliminary observations regarding the task: Immediately after connecting fingertips I get a tingling/pulsating sensation in index fingers. As far as I can tell, the pulsation has the same rhythm as heart beat. I also get feeling of warmth in the area of heart center spreading through the torso and into arms and legs. Slight distortion in visual perception - slightly blurred sight in general, after focusing on fingers/hands there is a gentle orange glow around fingers and hands.

I will try again this afternoon.

Regards,
Saso

ioneks

Сообщение ioneks » Пн янв 16, 2012 3:28 pm

http://dreamhackers.eu/viewtopic.php?t= ... t=0#p37447
rawneyo писал(а): When you give a watch to someone, is it necessary to explain its mechanism? Just try, Xiximora. You will make it. What is important, is watching the process' flow, but not making it by certain actions. It's like entering a sea, while it is embrasing you with gentle waters. It's only enough to watch how it is happening.

kedex, the photos will be available later. For now, approximately:
The thumb and the index finger like in this figure:
Изображение
The rest of the fingers are like in this figure:
Изображение

Guys, once again. This thing is working on its own. When using it, allow it to do its work and don't pull the blanket [means: don't add much of yourself to this process, you're not the only one who acts here]. Everything will happen on its own. And, please, those who decided to try, inform.

ioneks

Сообщение ioneks » Пн янв 16, 2012 3:59 pm

http://dreamhackers.eu/viewtopic.php?t= ... t=0#p37455
rawneyo писал(а): Guys, you are supposed to perform this without any distraction to other thoughts and in the most calm condition. Because if you're going to do something in an uncomfortable condition, then the source of the discomfort will absorb some of your attention. And to achieve success the WHOLE of your attention is required.
http://dreamhackers.eu/viewtopic.php?t= ... =10#p37472
rawneyo писал(а): More specific definition of the goal of the process:
The goal is to achieve a condition, where a control of body-attached energy channels appears. In the first place the control of the channels with negative effect. Those are one-way channels, where the person to whom they are attached gets no benifit. There is another question: what to do to avoid appearence of such channels. But for now the goal is to manage to reveal them. The next steps of the research will help to clear up their appearence prevention. During the work you shoud get a sence of something resilient at the distance of 10–15 centimetres away from the body. Maybe you should help this thing to finally form itself. A rubber tyre around the body, protecting from water. But it is only active at the moments of active usage. And the usage is closely connected with full concentration on the process of the usage.

protos In general, the most efficient time for all kinds of practices is 3–5 AM. At this period of time the mental noise, especially in big cities, is missing. In my, relatively small town Novorossiysk, at such periods the town's condition can be compared with a forest's condition. It's pretty much awesome. Not everyone finds those time periods comfortable, so I just mention it.

Those are not even rays of attention. The rays of attention are more inconstant. Some one takes a look, then he looks away. They are dot shots. But the thing I'm talking about is more constant, more or less settled. There is something, that on the beaten track with champing and good appetite is eating us. But I dislike, when someone is eating me. And I will be very glad if you not have this “something”. The only way to clear this up is to get familiar with this skill. But not this way: “I can't make it, therefore no such thing exist!” Its right opposite. And, protos, it's not about you, it was said to the space.

And yes, this practice needs concentration. As any other does. If something appears — it is already good, it means there is something to appear and to be warmed up. Try to disperse the feeling of the wall around the body [the wall feeling was mentioned by protos in earlier posts]

ioneks

Сообщение ioneks » Пн янв 16, 2012 4:05 pm

http://dreamhackers.eu/viewtopic.php?t= ... =10#p37473
rawneyo писал(а): ioneks, I don't mind Saso participating. But I will not adjust him to the stream until this group will get results. If the results are satisfactory for me, then I will gather the next group and perform the adjustment. Saso may wait until that moment. Or he can try to adjust to the stream of the practice by himself.

Saso

Сообщение Saso » Пн янв 16, 2012 9:01 pm

Again, after touching finger tips twitching/pulsating started immediately. After a while it expanded to the lower arms (about 5-6 cm below elbow), then after a while to the back of the neck. In the area of plexus I got a strong feeling of pressure and some kind of coldness (as if you put something cold on bare skin). This feeling was somehow "concentrated" to about 2 cm round spot a little above plexus and it dissolved in about 5-10 minutes after finishing the exercise.

ioneks

Сообщение ioneks » Вт янв 17, 2012 7:20 pm

http://dreamhackers.eu/viewtopic.php?t= ... =30#p37529
rawneyo писал(а): Now a task for those, who succeeded in detecting the surprizes. You have to reach such state, where there are no contacts at all. And remember this state.

The same for Saso.

Saso

Сообщение Saso » Чт янв 19, 2012 11:29 am

While doing the exercise yesterday I could hardly feel anything in sense of tingling/pulsating/flowing/etc. I was trying for about 10-15 minutes, then stopped the exercise. But what I find interesting is that at around 8:30 pm (about 2 hours after the last attempt) I got this unusual feeling - some kind of tingling pressure that originated from the top of my head and somehow spilled down from top of the head to the forehead (it stopped little above the eyebrows). The tingling sensation lasted for about 5 minutes, then dissolved gradually.

ioneks

Сообщение ioneks » Сб янв 21, 2012 8:53 am

http://dreamhackers.eu/viewtopic.php?t= ... =50#p37617
rawneyo писал(а): Interesting.
It's worth mentioning, that my proceedings recessed. And I feel blunt recently. Maybe it's such period.
http://dreamhackers.eu/viewtopic.php?t= ... =50#p37618
rawneyo писал(а): Now I introduce to you a message from daedalus.

Deadalus wrote:
don't lay it on thick by intending to get out of your physical body for traveling in the first place. There is more pragmatic and more useful thing — total control of your senses and perception of your energy within a sphere of 1.5–2 metres in radius. It's not a martial art or a gymnastics, though such practice efficiently work for control. The goal is totally different — using body as a tool, as a recording camera and a facility to change your perception, to change and manipulate the tables of word-descpription* . With such careful but everyday training and intention to get feedback from personal energetics (and therefore control), visualisation and other phenomena like seeing or telepathy are obtained automatically. Hackers' trigon works**.
notes by ioneks:
* Dreamhackers' term, to describe Assemblage Point mechanism in terms of computers. Assembled world is considered as a result of resonance between the Abstract and one's set of so called world-description tables, which are the basis of one's world-view.
** Hackers' trigon or the trigon of intention is one of Dreamhacker's conceptions. It states, that to be successful and complete any action must contain three components: big goal, stated goal and an action. In real life two of the three components must be strong and one — weak. In the dreaming one of the three components must be strong and two — weak.

Ответить