Hi(by Ravenna)

Ligth[archive]

Hi(by Ravenna)

Сообщение Ligth[archive] » Сб сен 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Ravenna:

No more wanders across another's forums. Now i have my own)
On 10th of september in casual field of the Earth begins a special strip. We can use it for our own purpose. Well, i will start explaning(and maybe showing) some features our group has found.

J.R.Tomlin[archive]

Сообщение J.R.Tomlin[archive] » Ср сен 09, 2009 12:08 pm

Hi Ravenna,

great to see you have your own place now :-)

>On 10th of september in casual field of the Earth begins a special strip. We can >use it for our own purpose. Well, i will start explaning(and maybe showing) some >features our group has found.

Is there anywhere you can direct us English speakers to, to access more information about this. Or can you explain a bit more? Sounds intriguing!

Ravenna

Сообщение Ravenna » Ср сен 09, 2009 12:45 pm

Hi J.R.Tomlin.
I am very glad to see you. I hope that the Russian experts of English will help you to be mastered in the interesting themes of our forums.

ancestor[archive]

Сообщение ancestor[archive] » Ср сен 09, 2009 8:31 pm

Hi, J.R.Tomlin!
I have asked Ravenna same questions ^-^
"It's according to Mayan calendar. Use net-search." was Ravenna's answer.

Another one guy (Algis) replied this:
Algis:
"Here's what I've found:
According to Mayan Haab calendar - 10th of september will begin 9th Chen month which will last until 29th of september (By the way, interesting thing - both september and chen are 9th months in theirs calendars (there's 19 months in all in Haab)"

Yahoo [Bot]

Сообщение Yahoo [Bot] » Чт сен 10, 2009 3:10 pm

Hey Ancestor!

thanks for explaining about 10th September. I know a little about the Mayan Calendar but not much. What do you feel the significance is of this 9th Chen month?

QUOTE (ancestor @ 2009-09-09 19:31:55)
Hi, J.R.Tomlin!
\"It\'s according to Mayan calendar. Use net-search.\" was Ravenna\'s answer.

Algis:
\"Here\'s what I\'ve found:
According to Mayan Haab calendar - 10th of september will begin 9th Chen month which will last until 29th of september (By the way, interesting thing - both september and chen are 9th months in theirs calendars (there\'s 19 months in all in Haab)\"

J.R.Tomlin[archive]

Сообщение J.R.Tomlin[archive] » Чт сен 10, 2009 3:12 pm

Ooops sorry, forgot to log in, that was me btw (by the way) ;-)

QUOTE ( @ 2009-09-10 14:10:24)
Hey Ancestor!

thanks for explaining about 10th September. I know a little about the Mayan Calendar but not much. What do you feel the significance is of this 9th Chen month?

QUOTE (ancestor @ 2009-09-09 19:31:55)
Hi, J.R.Tomlin!
\\\"It\\\'s according to Mayan calendar. Use net-search.\\\" was Ravenna\\\'s answer.

Algis:
\\\"Here\\\'s what I\\\'ve found:
According to Mayan Haab calendar - 10th of september will begin 9th Chen month which will last until 29th of september (By the way, interesting thing - both september and chen are 9th months in theirs calendars (there\\\'s 19 months in all in Haab)\\\"

Ladon[archive]

Сообщение Ladon[archive] » Пт сен 11, 2009 2:06 am

Ah, what a great idea to have an own forum ;)
Guess I don\'t have to look anywhere else now and I\'m glad to see it finally started.

I\'m happy some of the russian users are so willing to translate it into english so the rest, including me, can read it. Thanks a lot!

ancestor[archive]

Сообщение ancestor[archive] » Пт сен 11, 2009 3:16 am

QUOTE ( @ 2009-09-10 14:10:24)
What do you feel the significance is of this 9th Chen month?

hmmm... to tell the truth I\'m totally newbie in those things with mayan calendar...
here\'s my imho_
_gregorian calendar = 12 months
_mayan haab calendar = 19 months
_9th months won\'t match often in those different systems of time perception
_how many nines are there? 09.09.09 last day in 8th month in haab then 10.09.09 there is first one of 9th month of haab - very intresting numeric shifting ;)
=> so, this match in 10th of september is somekinda powerful crossroad in energy flowing which can be used as a springboard for... some intresting actions and deeds ^_^
... at least my reason is calm using this affirmations.

Btw, I\'ve witnessed this forum in dream during night from 9 to 10 of sept. So, a springboard worked for me on practice even without understanding it. hehe

ChHIA[archive]

Сообщение ChHIA[archive] » Вс окт 11, 2009 12:02 pm

Hi Ravenna, I\'m happy you have your own forum. I googled and saw how strange other forum admins behaved - kind of stupid. :)

I see the forum is active. :)

Saso[archive]

Сообщение Saso[archive] » Пт окт 16, 2009 9:54 am

Hello, everyone!

Glad to see that this forum is up \'n\' running. Congratulations, Ravenna. =) I look forward to exchange thoughts and ideas with similar minded.

If it\'s ok with you I would like to post some comments in Russian section too. Please keep in mind that I speak no Russian at all, so if the translations are lousy, I apologize in advance for google-translate.

Ответить