Hi(by Ravenna)

Djete

Re: Hi(by Ravenna)

Сообщение Djete » Вт фев 27, 2018 1:09 pm

I have been developing a theoretical sketch for a interactive fiction game that has a framework assisting in development of inorganic self with an individual elemental organic aim, in relation to the av@tar game (aimed for millenials) this one would be aimed for an organic progress of generation z and generation alpha.

ioneks

Сообщение ioneks » Вт фев 27, 2018 1:26 pm

Djete писал(а):
Вт фев 27, 2018 1:09 pm
I have been developing a theoretical sketch for a interactive fiction game that has a framework assisting in development of inorganic self with an individual elemental organic aim, in relation to the av@tar game (aimed for millenials) this one would be aimed for an organic progress of generation z and generation alpha.
Djete, could you be a bit more wordy? What do you mean by “assisting in development of inorganic self”, for example? Are you saying that a gamer will have his left-side awareness engaged or what?

Robomaster

Сообщение Robomaster » Вт фев 27, 2018 6:51 pm

.... или спам бот...

Djete

Сообщение Djete » Пт мар 09, 2018 3:49 am

This is a sketch i sent to open a! company. What do you think about company and this? Sorry for being distractive.
The game project

The game would be a first person° open world, interactive fiction game, intended for clashing/sorting/meeting the current of schizophrenia and nymphomania. By an individually attributed (zodiac chart) set of variations, each player would be exposed to the world that, engaging the players dream awareness, has consequences that are not physical but much more high stakingly (spiritually) dareing - purificating the persistent players individually, by engaging their psychollogical condition “constallation” while providing an intellectual emmisary-type-of-guide for reconciliation as well as supporting a comfortable healing-type-of-lifestyle atmosphere to venture into this dream game from.
The game is intended to bring about the responsibility for ones self in the more physically safer and psychologically denser while intellectually distanced environment.
The only theme for the game is “fourth way school” (the concept; not the institution or organization), however, the ambience are varying for each individual. Archtypological structures of imaginary; could take motives that resolve individuals “constallation state“ concioussly (throughout the game) thus, keeping an individual off relapseing by a trigger, reaching the intention of the game- unlocking the secret of the universe. Regarding the psychological “constalation” state; think of stars in the night sky resembling the brain-ct-scan conflict active zones.
The last significant merging/initiation/enlightment was (usually) individuals birth thus the zodiac numbers make the most significant source of information about each essence individually.

°Our personality is something we know. Our essence is unknowable. Creating the complete ai means recognizing, accepting and becoming the way we actually are. To do that, for starters, we have to be have a healty, aware and open state of being for quantum leap (initiation/enlightment/merging) to take place (as it naturally does, when our environment is optimal).

I have no degree in physics, medicine or computing but i have knowlege from anthropology, symbology and archetypology. Individually, my own (quantum) key takes the motive of the key (that is why the goal of the game is concieved is this manner) but, basiclly, goal of the game is a quantum leap.

This attaining of the totallity framework could be programmed with these functions.
Individual in/with a condition(1) =passive zodiac north node/south node code
Individual by his/her own volition(2) =active zodiac ascending code
Individual in/with his/her own environment(3). =neutal zodiac midhaven code
Our condition is our lock, our volition is our key, our environment is our door.

Ответить