Lobo

Re: Общаемся онлайн! ;-)

Сообщение Lobo » Чт апр 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Вот интересная статья на дружественном форуме:

MOUCHES VOLANTES
Eye Floaters
as
Shining Structure of Consciousness
in this book - a mystical story with true elements - a seer nestor is the main actor how advice the author Floco to search the reality behind the entoptic phenomenon "Eye Floaters" which are nothing else than "Voladores"!
What I think after a lot of searching the truth is that this Seer Nestor is the same how is describing in a book of Castaneda...this guy how jumped with carlos together into the abyss. Castaneda come back, but nestor went into the nagual!

Here a describing of the book I found on amazon:
This fascinating and absorbing work floated serendipitously into my consciousness and I'm so glad that it did.

When I first laid eyes on it, I thought it was going to be a single-focused philosophical treatise on the mysterious visual "floaters" that appear before our eyes during various states of consciousness (hint, hint). Well, it's certainly that, and much, much more.

"Breaking Through" combined with "The Lessons of Don Juan" is an apt description...but then it's much, much more.

This highly thought-provoking and thoroughly captivating story features an explorer of consciousness and his ongoing dialogues and experiences with a "seer." As the protagonist loses himself in the intricacies of refurbishing a magical piece of furniture, his consciousness undergoes deeper and deeper transformations. He takes a Thomas Mann-like spiritual journey that ultimately fulfills the reader at many levels. The book serves as a model or metaphor for viewing the world through different perspectives and striving for cognitive "wholeness."

This is a book to be read slowly and savored. Special philosophical nuances and insights will emerge as you digest each scrumptious chapter.

The characters are endearing and get inside your soul. The vivid descriptions of place and setting will make you feel that you are actually there in the European mountains. This is a warm, compassionate and enlightened work that brought tears to my eyes in the final chapter.

Hey you there outside in this castaneda forum...do you also have the feeling the seer nestor could be still alive?

Lobo

Сообщение Lobo » Чт апр 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Еще одно забавное письмо на одном из дружеских форумов:

You can walk down to the downtown Public Library in downtown Redondo,WA. there they
will have a computer hooked up to Internet navigator. I have several e-mail numbers. Here's one
of them crowstandingarrow1995@hotmail.com Or I go by the greenriverknight@hotmail.com Carlos
Castaneda showed up in a dream , the tonal, this world. To a person he said,"Where am I?"
The person said he was in Bear Valley, CA. Then he said , "Where the hell am I" and then he
disappeared in thin air. Can you believe that shit? Taisha Abelar has been writing me at e-mail. Her real
name is Beau Collins from Redondo, CA. Carol Tiggs jolted the shit out of me; she can be quite scarey.
If you still want instructions from the nagual you must follow through with your word. Stop lying to your
spiritual family. You must be honest with us. This will not do if you want to be a warrior. Don't be a weekend warrior. Because the true spelling of a weekend warrior goes like this-- W-e-a-k-e-n-e-d warrior. And your Higher Self will force you to die. If you try to be anything other than a mentat you'll all be cut to ribbons. So you must walk your path with heart. The cohorts of Castaneda'steam are working with us now. Be impeccable. Walk your path with heart. You must use a new word each time you write. Plus show me the meaning of that word by applying that word in a sentence. You got that?

The Nagual Ocelotleocelot. More on this later. . .

spy

Сообщение spy » Чт апр 28, 2011 7:30 pm

По Тайше есть такая инфа. Судите сами:

(from http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-_Blp2AQ8 ... cq=1&p=161)
In 1992, Taisha Abelar, one of the female members of sorcerer Don Juan's group, the same group controversial author-anthropologist Carlos Castaneda belonged to, published THE SORCERER's CROSSING, about her initiation into the group years before.
In 1998 Castaneda, died of cancer in Los Angeles at age 72. His most inner circle, casually called the witches, though they were not members of Wicca, were perhaps cult members, and a number of them, including Taisha Abelar, disappeared weeks after his death.
Castaneda's first book, "The Teachings of Don Juan" had catapulted him to literary stardom but he was criticized as nothing more than a creative writer who had made all of his esoteric books up. There was great curiosity about who would fulfill his legacy when he passed, and it seems his will was written in the last days of his life. A woman named Carol withdrew into what had been his estate in Westwood, near UCLA (where, by the way, he only taught a few classes early on, but had never been on staff as an anthropologist), and, protected by his lawyer, she has had very little to say about anything.
Taisha and the others were also said to have received inheritances, but it seems that years have now gone by and Taisha's has never been picked up - not by her anyway. Her family, though she was alienated from them, began to officially declare her missing and search for her. A vehicle that one of the witches had bought - and they all could have been driven in - was found abandoned in the desert where there are some deep old mine shafts. Castaneda referred mysteriously to "the triggering event," which seems to mean his own death in documents, and his will was based on what happened after it. A ritual suicide in an old mine shaft is one of the theories about what happened to Taisha and others. No bodies were found.
An organization Castaneda started called Cleargreen, which is like a business functioning to propagate workshops and so on, has for years claimed that the women are just "traveling." -As if they on occasion hear from them. Reading Castaneda's books, it would be easy to imagine that the sorcerers/Witches have been "traveling," as in getting lost in Mexico, South America - somewhere they can live privately, cheaply, and continue to practice their ways but this may just be the language of a cult, to mean traveling in the energy body or in space. None of them have surfaced on earth to teach a workshop.
A couple years ago Amazon.com listed a new book by Taisha Abelar! This seemed to be evidence that she was alive and well, and had written a follow up to THE SORCERER's CROSSING. The book was then withdrawn, and was rumored to be a patch up job made up by a ghost writer with notes left behind by Taisha.
I havn't heard yet if Taisha's family got her inheritance or not.

Полуночный бард

Сообщение Полуночный бард » Вс авг 21, 2011 7:39 pm

stolzesdragon@qip.ru - мой qip, если будет желание пообщаться, пожалуйста указывайте ник и то, что вы с этого форума.

Sviatoslav

Сообщение Sviatoslav » Пт авг 26, 2011 5:01 pm

скайп skinhed801,пишите,что с форума :)
Здравомыслие

Weedspirit

Сообщение Weedspirit » Пн фев 27, 2012 3:23 pm

vk.com/id9268303
хм,только пишите откуда вы,ато я добавлю и буду потом судорожно вспоминать кто вы и откуда я вас знаю...както так;)
мамбавамбабамбарабанщик-во сне это слово выглядело короче:/

Yomi

Сообщение Yomi » Вт фев 28, 2012 1:23 pm

vk.com/mikoto_yomi
пишите буду рада пообщаться,только пишите что с форума))
:)

aka_KpoT

Сообщение aka_KpoT » Пт мар 02, 2012 8:13 pm

Прошу добавить меня в конференцию. =) Буду заранее благодарен. :D
Продолжайте играть.
millermax34@gmail.com

groshcena
Контактная информация:

Сообщение groshcena » Чт мар 15, 2012 1:08 pm

354413083@qip.ru